Gift Guide for that hard to buy for Man in your life

Some people despise it, I love it. Christmas shopping for the husband. I usually give him a selection of smaller gifts rather than one big one. I love putting my thinking cap on and buying him prezzies that he would never buy for himself. Here I have put together a small gift guide for that hard to buy for husband... And yes I have a couple of these things wrapped and ready to be popped under the tree.
 
From left to right. SodaStream Maker in black, for stockist visit SodaStream NZ. The Ride from Paper Plane Store, a fantastic book for that speed demon hubby. The Horse Watch in black from Paper Plane Store. Male Huia printed Wire Tee from Aroha + Friends.
 
 
From left to right. Trivoli Model One blue tooth from Paper Plane Store. Wall Chart Map of New Zealand from Father Rabbit. Boards by Blank, Duffle day bag in army green from Father Rabbit. Digging Spade from Father Rabbit.
 
Happy Christmas shopping.
 
Amy x


Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...