Home Tour

Life is short sometimes. I realised that this week when our friends and community were hit with some sad news. Makes you think about how important it is to tell those close to you that they are special, that you are there for them and that you love them. We live in such a whirl wind of a world these days, that sometime we forget that it is the small things that count. Its easy to get wrapped up in your own world. 

I am trying juggle family life and work life which is a challenge. A challenge that I enjoy but one that is hard at times. I feel as though I have been neglecting the blog lately which really is such a passion of mine and neglect is the last thing that I want. I know that you have heard me say this before, but I will work my butt off to get on top of the blog and work hard to keep up dating it regularly.






Right after that deep piece of writing, onto something a bit more brighter. This gorgeous home is part of UK based company, Light Locations. Light Locations provide beautiful inspiring lifestyle locations for the photographic, film and TV industries. This home above is only one of many amazing locations. Check here for more. To acheive a similar look start by adding products to your home such as these below.

Dont be afraid to change your kitchen cabinetry to a darker shade. These images above prove just how effective this can be. And lastly if you are lucky enough to have brick somewhere in your home, how cool do they look painted white?



Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...