Kitchen Envy

Happy Monday morning to you. I trust this finds you all well. I have a few shop keeper interviews to get posted in the next week or 2 and will be sharing of course more house tours and blogger shares posts along the way. 

So I am absolutely thrilled to be included in Stylizimos blog directory along side of some of the greatest names in the blogging world. Whilst checking out Stylizimo as I often do because creator Nina is such an inspiration, I cam across this kitchen. I posted one image on Facebook this morning but here is the rest of it.



via
If you've been following Milo and Mitzy for a while now, (It all began in 2011, my first follower was Vic of Cush and Nooks!) you will know that I am a mad keen cook. Try to be anyway. It is sort of my happy place. My down time if you know what I mean. If I am exercising, the thing that gets me through is thinking about new things to cook! Bad isnt it?  Having two young babes means I dont get into the kitchen as often as I would like but that will change as time goes on. For now I can only dream of cooking in a kitchen like this some day!

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...